by aelegant |
February 16, 2014 · 5:37 pm
Ah-Lan Dance is now offering drop-in fitness classes for children and adults throughout the week! Just come when you can and take these classes when they fit into your schedule. No memberships needed!
We are currently offering classes in:
- Zumba (children and adult classes)
- Chinese Dance for Exercise (adult classes)
- Ballet (children and adult classes)
- Modern Dance (children classes)
- Hula Hoop (children and adult classes)
- Latin Ballroom (adult classes)
See the Schedule and Learn More >>
New: Beginning Ballet, WuGong (end of summer), Chinese Dance for Exercise (end of summer)
The three ballet classes are on Saturday’s running from June 16th through August 11th. Register for all 9, or for any 6.
- New: Beginning Ballet (1:30-2:15)- Our littlest dancers can learn ballet over the summer. Good for student’s just learning to dance.
- Intermediate Ballet (2:15-3:30)- will teach new steps and more advanced technique. The longer format of the class propels dancers to a new level. Continue reading →
Please Note: Both Ballet Classes on Saturday July 30th, 2011 are moved to the multipurpose room at Ocean View Elementary School (1000 Jackson Street). They will be held at the same time as normal.
Take summer Ballet Classes with Alissa. With the longer format more techniques are taught and more individual attention given. The class will start with a basic floor warm-up, which will be followed by barre exercises and center combinations. It is a great way to improve your ballet and prepare for the fall Chinese dance classes. Continue reading →